Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Me Again!

I wanted to show you something I made for a neighbor/co-worker.

Ms. Imani lives across the street from me. She is the sweetest lady. About 2 years ago she was talking with my mom about looking for a new job and I had told my mom that I had an opening in my department at work. My sweet mom hooked us up on the phone and we have worked together ever since.

Last week was Ms. Imani's birthday and I wanted to make her something. A work we are all about being crafty and frugal.

I took items I had on hand and made her this:


The frame came from the Dollar Tree. I love it! I had some gold metallic striped paper that I lined the back of the frame. With card stock, i cut the butterfly out with the cricut. I put the butterfly on the mat with foam dots.

I have more of these frames that I plan on using in my bathroom when we finish putting up the molding. I have two frames with both of my children silhouettes in them.



Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute! What a good friend you are. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete