Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lil' Chick or chic bibs for the nephews

Sunday I took my kids to an Easter egg hunt. We didn't attend our regular church, but the church I grew up in as a child. With my two nephews dressed in my mom's traditional "buy her new grandchild their first Easter outfit", I decided to add my own touch!

I made Jameson and Jack Easter Bibs!


I bought the blank bibs at Babies R US and the Applique from the website Applique Planet. Using my Brother SE400, put it all together. For the chick, I used a fuzzy flannel.

Both little men were so cute!! The bottom of the egg is a little pocket. It was so easy to make!

Here they are!


Jack on the left and Jameson on the right!


Jameson

I can't wait to make their next bibs! Something for our summer campmeeting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming by and linking up to my party! You have really cute ideas and your little boys are darling! It looks like you did what I did - mine are only 14 months apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I trusted you to let you in cause I see where your HEART is, in HIM!!

    Your babies are just precious!! Great job on the bibs-
    hope our weekend is blessed!

    XO

    ReplyDelete