Monday, July 2, 2012

My 4th of July Cake

The cake was a hit!  I was so happy.  I can say that it didn't look as good as I wanted it too, but eveyone was asking me about it.

I tried to get into the fellowship hall to cut the cake.  When I finally got in there, someone had already cut it into pieces and so I didn't get the picture I wanted.

I got the idea off of Pinterest here Glorious Treats and this is how I made it here.  Maybe it was just too hot!  But I can say it was delicious!


  1. yes please! new follower through the blog hop...hope to check in often, you have a lovely blog!

  2. Looks yummy! I'm now your latest follower through MadeInaDay Blog Hop.

    Best regards,
    Award-winning Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog

  3. Looks great!!! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from a past GFC hop!
    I hope you have had a great weekend!!

  4. Hi Tara! Your blog is adorable. I'm passing on a blog award to you! You can grab it over on my blog at

  5. Hi Tara! Thank you for linking up with us for the Southern Mama's Blog hop! Hope you have a great day :)

  6. postingan yang bagus tentang My 4th of July Cake

  7. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at