Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another Wedding Post

At the rehearsal dinner for my brother, Jennifer and I set up a photo table. This is one of the photos we set up. I bought this frame at the Dollar Tree and the glass had black printed text on it that was smeared. They gave me a discount for the frame and when I got home, cleaned the glass and it was perfect. With the cricut I use the Storybook cartridge and cut out the " A wish came true" font and glued it to the mat.















Here is a wider view of the table. We had two photo tables set up, unfortunately the table with more photos is not on my camera. I hope my little one didnt delete it.

The ferns were purchased at Lowes and we put them in galvanized tins that came from Ikea. In this bottom picture, the wooden placque that says family was made by Jennifer. You can click here to see how she made it!















On to more photos!


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment