Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Head Table

Jennifer and I set up a head table for the Bride and Groom! Nicole (my new SIL) had bought these Love name place holders. They came with name place cards and we decided to make our own.

The black and white damask background for these cards were cut out of note cards bought from Michaels. Jennifer took green scrapbook paper and printed out everyone's name. Then, with the cricut and center key, we cut out the shapes around the names and then distressed the edges and glued them on the cards. Click here for the link to Jennifer's page with more instructions for the name place cards.















For the Bride and Groom, I made these paper cut-outs of a wedding dress and a tux. I found some templates online, printeded them out and put them together.











For the dress, I put the cut out through my Sizzix - Texture Boutique and then I ran the white for the tux shirt through as well. I tied ribbon around the waist of the dress and added beads and a cute decoration to the tux.

This banner was made with the cricut and so were a bunch of letter "B" for candles that lined the windows.










One more and I promise to quit!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment