Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stamped Charms

I really think it is a Southern "thing" to wear monograms. I remember as far back as elementary school wearing sweaters that were monogrammed. I even have a matching silver ring, bracelet, and pendant set my mother bought me with my initials engraved in it.

This weekend my SIL Jennifer found out that we had a Harbor Freight Tool store that was not even 20 min. from our house and that they sell metal stamps. We rushed over and I think we were drooling as we walked in and bought 2 size stamps.

We left there and of course went to Hobby Lobby, Joann's, and Michael's with coupons in hand and bought pendants to experiment with.

I bought a charm bracelet for my daughter and stamped a K on it.

I don't know if you can see it really well, but Kayla loved it. She refused to take it off last night. It made a momma happy.


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment