Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't Give Up on Me Yet

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I was so gung-ho when I started this blog. I missed work today because I had a migrane last night and this morning I was useless. Mr. Hollywood (aka Husband) got the kids up and off to school. I got up just to make sure they had everthing. Now, usually when I get up I am up, but I told myself I would lay back down for a few more minutes. The next thing I knew it was 12:00 pm.

I had planned to put on a roast and do homework, now the morning was gone. I guess the Lord knew I need the rest.

Supper is finished, and the kids are in bed while being told stories of the Hobbit. I am back to homework.... blah! I have some projects drying in the garage and will promise to post something soon. Just dont give up on me. Im tring to find balance : )

Oh, by the way, I did get quite a large of free 90's scrap fabric from some nice lady over the weekend. Gotta love the freecycle.

Tara

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed at how much time blogging really takes! :) I don't know how some people manage to post something every day.

    Looking forward to reading more from you when you get around to it!

    ReplyDelete