Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Night Owl Party

Good morning!!

This morning while scrolling thru my hundreds of blogs that I watch, I came upone Snowy Bliss. When I saw the page full of fun colorful owls I had to stop and gaze. Since I working at KSU and the OWL being our mascot, I usually try to find things "owly" I can add to my office decor, and when I stumbled across Anj at Snowy Bliss all I could do is drool.

Back in December she threw the most awesome birthday party for her daughter: A Night Owl Party!

Look at the table she set up! She turned the table in to a bed.









She made felt hanging Owls and then made all of the girls Owl Pillows. She even made a game for the girls to find their own special pillow! She is amazing!


















Visit her blog here to see all the rest of her photos. WoW!! is all I can keep saying. They say imitation is the best form of flattery ~ I hope to flatter her feathers off for my daughters birthday next month.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment