Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sit, Relax, and Read prayer pillows ~

Hi!

I want you to take a look at these pillows! Are they not gorgeous!


They are made by Cha~Cha.

"This is from her blog. Bible Memory Verse Pillows and they are for sale in my Etsy shop, ChaCha'sTreasures. I am so excited about these pillows, I have had the idea for about a year. I had only told very few people about this idea and have been trying to find the time and courage to get them done. My hope for the pillows is that they will be beautiful decoration for your kids (boy versions coming soon) bedrooms, with a pocket to keep Bible verses in. As a mom who is trying to instill the value of memorizing Bible verses in her children I know that it is sometimes hard for them to turn to the verses in the Bible each time they sit to work on memorization.
We write the verse on cards, but then where do you keep the cards?????
With the pillows kids have a safe place to store their cards and a visual reminder to work on memorizing the verses. I hope you love this idea as much as I do ( and my Hubby hopes you buy them, haha). As you all know I am a sentimental fool and I think these would make great gifts that would become wonderful keepsakes. "

Please visit her etsy store and her blog. You can't help but want to follow her!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am now following you as radnav.

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole process of this filling includes buying according to the requirements of the cushion size, secondly the zipping and lastly the packing and sewing including the finalizing of the buckwheat cushion.best pillow in india

    ReplyDelete